Sunday, November 13, 2005
Yee Haw! The SVDP Lone Star Ball and Auction
We had a great time at the Ball and Auction. There was both a silent and live auction for some awesome gifts and parties. I think Tiffany lost the "Spend a day with Ms. Green" who is Mack's teacher, but we got her signed up for some other great parties.They always auction off a lab puppy and a few years ago it went for $6,000. I thought I'd offer Gatorbrown up so we could break even with all the damage costs, but then Tiffany reminded me that the school gets the money. Oh, well...I guess we saved some family the $6,000 and another $6,000 in new damages.
I got to the final round of heads-n-tails to win $1,000 in tuition. You put your hands on your head or on your tail to signify your choice and if you win the flip you stay standing. I was soooooooooo close.